Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Fiftieth second days without you

The Fiftieth second days without you..
Today was a exam day and also a wonderful day!
Yesterday i tot today was the maths paper 1..
But i was wrong..
It was paper two..
Luckily i know how to do..
I hope i can done the all the paper nicely..

I hope i can have a great result this time!

I hang out again today!
Another wonderful day..

Tomorrow
BI paper 1,
BI paper 2,
Sejarah,
Maths paper 2..
Oh My God!
I damn scare right now!
I feel nervours and stress!

I'm waiting for the book
Until the world end!
By Lin Dan..
The man i love the most!
I had booking the book just now and bank in to the person who selling the book..
Now i want to save money to buy his shirt!

How about you today?
What is the subject for your trial tomorrow?
Anyways good luck!

I'm going to study now!
I damn too late..
I feel i'm not enough time to study!
Tonight sleep 12o'clock and wake at the early morning on 3o'clock..
Maybe i can study it all!
So Jiayou for myself!

Good Night~

IMY



The Man I love The Most At My Computer Desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment