Sunday, August 5, 2012

The fiftieth day without you

The fiftieth day without you..
Such a long time i didn't use english to updates my blog..
Today suddenly i feel like wanna use it.


Today is my 1st day trial!
I done my paper nicely!
I almost not enough time to done my BM paper 2..
I just only left 3 minutes of the paper!
1st time i know the KH question during exam!
Great!


Today you came to tell me Jiayou beside my ear..
Oh no..
I get a shock from you!
Anyways.. 
you should jiayou too..


Today was a wonderful day..
Lin Dan won the olympic champions!
Great!
He look smart today!
I love him so much!
I support him since when he was 19 years old..
so, how long is that?
This is just a reason why i so support him!
I can still remember his 1st gold medal!
He try his best to turn the table!
Finally he did it!


Everyone had try their best during the game!
I know Lee Chong Wei too..
I proud of you too..
You had go-ahead!


And you all please stop to criticism Lin Dan..
Nobody will know how much the athlete had sacrifice..


Everyone have their own idol..
so, 
please respect each other!


Lin Dan not want to show!
He is just too happy..
If the winner of today is Lee Chong Wei,
I think he also will do like that!
So please respect everyone!
And now everything had passed!
stop it all and open your book to do your revision!


I respect all the athlete!



After the final game!

Congratulation to Lin Dan for the two times of Olympic Champions




Tomorrow is the public holiday..
I can rest at home!
Oh yeah!
And the most important is tomorrow no exam!
I can have one more day to give me for revision!
Alright,
even that tomorrow had no exam,
but i'm also going to study right now!
study for the tuesday exam..
Maths and BC!




Tomorrow you still have the exam right?
Good Luck for you yah!
All The Best!
Study hard!
And the most important!
SLEEP EARLY!
Good night!




IMY




I miss the day7,8/6/12
Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment