Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just a tired day~

What a super tired day!
And also a boring day..

Maths! hahaha.. Finally 97%!
haha.. what a good result! I like it much!

When i back till home!
Two of my friend direct call me for skype!
Actually i'm damn tired ady..
But i have no choice..
I miss them so much! hehe ^^

I'm so happy when i back until home still have a friend that can chatting with me..
Thanks you.. Even that just for a little while.. But i can feel that i'm so happy..
But suddenly fall a sleep.. haha.. didn't reply her and stop texting after that..

Did i already give up?
I don't know..
Today suddenly talking about this topic at school..
My answer, I don't know..

Today just keep calling my friend never give up..
But myself, give up or still wanted?
I really don't know..
Everything just put aside..
PMR 1st.. as we said at school today!

Anyone can help me think for a present that i wanna give my friend on her birthday?
I really don't know what to give her!
2 months more.. After my PMR should buy it ady!
Someone please give me some idea!
Thanks you!

75

No comments:

Post a Comment