Monday, August 6, 2012

The Fiftieth first days without you

The Fiftieth first days without you..
So how was my day?
It's a wonderful day.
I had rest enough and play enough today!
I love my day!

I woke up at 8a.m. ++ for study
and i sleep again at 1p.m. to 4p.m.
after i woke up..
i hang out with my cousin..
After i back to home..
I study for alittle while..
Because,
I Hang Out Again with them..
When we was outside and gonna go into the shop!
It was raining heavy..
I feel so cold after that..

Sorry that i doesn't know you not in mood.
Next time i won't say anything when you're posting the emotion post..

Remember!
Always be happy..
Don't think so much!
and always think positive!
I wish you have a wonderful day same as me too..

I have a wonderful day because i do not think anything today..
Because i want to enjoy my day..
I hope you can do it too..
I know about your feeling..
But you can try!
Try to be happy..

Today i was very sad..
Because you are not in mood again..
I hope to see you same like a few days ago..
The happy gurl!

I back to home at 11p.m.
Actually i was very tired..
But i still need to do my revision..
Maths..
Finally i had done you at around 1o'clock!


The mathematics formula from form1 until form 3
I done it in 2 hours..
Finally i had done it!

Now is time to bed..
4o'clock is time to wake for study!

You are already sleep right?
Have a sweet dream yeh!
Good Night!

IMY

Study hard, Study for future!


I miss you so much!
Did you?
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment