Sunday, June 17, 2012

21st LMC Cup 2012

21st LMC Cup 2012 ended almost two week..
i was very very very miss the moment when we all together..
Thanks Denise ,
Because you teached me many and many thing.
Thanks you..

I gonna thanks jessie,
because you gave me many and many happy memory..
Thanks you!

I really miss you all,
hope we can be a teammates again,
hope to meet you all soon,
we dont have a good result,
but at least we try,
we try our best,
Thanks you all for helping us,
Thanks You!


I miss the match that we versus terengganu..
haha.. my best memory..
i have the top score in the game,
22 point.
and i have a good eff,
23.



Number 7.. That is me!! hahaha


Seriously!!
I Miss You All So Much..

Ban Eileen,
did you still rmb our slogan?
One Two Three, hahaha..
That funny, because our coach dunno what we all doing..
haha
miss it much..
The two week was passed..
I'm back to my normal life and i hate it..
Because the life just only study study and study!!
PMR just left not more than 100 days..
Good Luck Leong Suet Kee
and you must be strong.
dont let anything affect your mood..

In the tourment,
i become半残废,
haha,
did you know what mean 半残废?
haha,
That is because my left hand and my left leg was seriously injured..

I need a rest now..
Two week was passed,
but my hand still very pain,
and my leg is feel better now..
i need to have a good rest..

Last,
i really hope and wish we can be a teammates soon,
i miss you all!!

Jessie, Denise, Ban, Xiang Qi, Chen Chen and so on..


That is some photo for our memory..
Thanks for the camera man..

After the opening ceremony

 One time at the dinner night


4 5  6 7 8 9?

With Leng Lui Number 5 (Jessie Ng) {哭包}

After the closing ceremony we still one team

With Her Again

Versus Sarawak

Before the friend match (funny)
 With the cuties (Denise Hoo)


With our xiao mei mei (zhen zhen)

Team Photo

Before the last friendly match (serious)


Sweet liao larh Ban Eileen and Denise Hoo!!


Edit by Denise Hoo


With that cuties again Denise Hoo

我们的三剑客,突然间多出了两个人

The night we have a big dinner with that lala.. yerrrr
 Happy dinner night..
without you all
we are still happy

i will not forget our 三剑客


with my Da Jie (captain)


With Ah Ru
Good luck to you!! haha


5 6 7 8!! haha 


Funny night




Penang number 7 
Hui Yong


Before we went to the dinner place



Last of the day
Kb Mall trip




Happy Dinner Night!



I miss you all much!!!!!!
Thanks you all so much!!
Kelantan you are always the best on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment