Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So sad :(

sacrifice my nap..
I keep phone people!
I gonna book a badminton court..
But i call almost 50++ call..
No any place got court for us..

My phone out of credit because of these all of the phone call..
I'm so sad.. I'm so exercited to play but no court!
Haiz... We will play on thursday..
Yeah! My last time before go Kedah!

3 more days to go! Kedah here i come!
21 days to go PMR! I'm not ready yet!
75 days to go birthday! I'm waiting for u!

I almost forget about again that i have exam today..
I didn't study and do revision at all.. OMG!

We have alot of fun today!
One of my classmate is so crazy..
He bring his speaker to school today..
He open music during the teacher teaching!
WTH! we are damn shock!
My class suddenly become so bad!
Phone, small case..
IPad.. Pro!
Speaker, more pro!
I think that we are crazy!

Crazy after the exam today
Capture at class..

My face is soooo ugly! 
The only one is my brother..
Always talking while teacher teaching!



We are so stress at school!
Take a photo and rest for awhile!


With That Gal!
Xin Shuen :)
My hair is so long!
It's so ugly,
And i know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment