Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm sorry =(

I had stop blogging for a few days..
What is my feeling about this few days?
I don't know how to explain.
I feel that i'm missing you all the day..
How i can become like that?

I should focus on my studies right now..
Just only left 26 days..
Today our sir sure scold us..
He say why we all like relax already.

My classmates today still bring her ipad to school..
Omg.. it is too over bah?
IPad to school.. Oh no..

Blogging!
I love you the most..
Thanks for hearing my mind..

I find you today not because i'm too bored..
That's just only because i miss you..
If you really think like that..
Just up to you..
I don't know how to explain anymore..
Sorry because i'm stupid..
I'm not wanna fuhim you..
I don't know that also call fuhim..
Sorry about everything..
I will try my best not to find you somemore..
I will not give you any trouble..
I feel i'm so sorry to you..


if you live without me you will be more happy..
I will leave from your world..


That's all!
Thanks blog!
You let me sharing my mind here..

Please think carefully..
Am i fuhim you that time?
If that's real.. I'm sorry..
But i don't think so..
I just give my opinion..
hope you don't angry or what..
Thanks you!
And sorry too..

No comments:

Post a Comment