Friday, September 7, 2012

How about today?
Shopping, sleep, play game and movie..
But now it's time to do revision..
I have no more time to waste..

I had brought some exercise book today..
Study hard is my mission start from now!

I miss badminton..
Yeah! tomorrow maybe i'm going to play!
Join my cousin tomorrow..
Friends, next time when you all free just call me..
I'm anytime and anywhere..

I'm sick..
I hate this feeling..
Ignore doctor!
Let it get well byself!
I know i can make it..
Sick? Just a small case..

Are you sick for a long time..
Take care yea!
You should go to see doctor..
You are not strong as me.. Hehe..

Tomorrow have the extra school..
I hate it so much..
school let me feel full with stress..
I hate stress life..
I like to enjoy..

Revision now..
My file full with revision paper..

Jiayou ;)

83

No comments:

Post a Comment