Thursday, September 20, 2012

Enjoy ;)

Today is my lovely thursday :)
We enjoy the day at school!
Capture never stop :) hehe..
It's so funny when we taking photo!
Nervous + Scare + Happy!

Today bring phone to school! haha..how nice is that..
My friends keep see my photo!
Luckily they didn't saw anything!

Listening music at the classroom just easy like eating my lunch!
hahahaha!

Tonight played badminton!
Only 4 person again!
But it was nice :)
After that yamcha yamcha!
hahahaha.. we talk alot of ppl bad things..

Don't know when we can play again..
So sienz..
Only Thian Thing and me is interesting in badminton..

Tomorrow i'm going to Penang!
Penang here i come!
haha.. a few more hours..
I will off to there..

I will be back on monday!
I miss you babe!
Today looking at your picture..
Oh no! I just feel that i'm really miss you a lot!
But i cannot do anything..
At penang time!
I will be very boring..
What can i do on that time?
Can i find you?
I scare you..

I'm packing right now!
Anything that i didn't pack yet?
I don't know what to pack!

Okay.. i should continue pack now!

Photo of the day!

With My Best Brother!
Siao Kia Face!


The crazy gang forever!


Someone is added!


Nice post!


I'm serious to do my revision!
But they keep capture me!
I know i'm smart! (ss)


That person who always laugh (笑点低)
come to hiao with me!


With the Teakwondo gang!



With my dear!
My dear keep manjer with me,
She said that her dear always bully her!

No comments:

Post a Comment