Saturday, September 8, 2012

I love badminton

Yeah.. today i have a great time with cousin again..
2 hours badminton non-stop..
I like the life..

Tomorrow continue to play with friends..
Thian thing and ah ley them..
I like this type of life..
No any pressure..

tomorrow 8p.m. to 10p.m.
oh no so late.. i'm so tired right now..
Tomorrow need to stay back again..
it's will kill me.. #tired
But i like it..

Today suddenly miss you again..
I don't know why i can't control myself nicely..
What the heck!
I hate myself!

I just only one or two word from you..
I miss the voice so much..

But that's all i just can only miss..
FML please!
I really hate myself...

I miss you badly right now..

Tomorrow will be a tired day..
Now it's time to sleep..
Night world..
I miss you much!

84

No comments:

Post a Comment