Friday, September 21, 2012

Kedah day 1

Hoo!
I'm damn tired today!
I didn't sleep whole the journey!
Now my eye is gonna fall down..
What can i do now?
sleep? i think so.. but i'm missing you..
I just want one of your message only..
I'm so bored did you know..

I went to butterworth today..
Shopping not enough one hours..
My daddy say gonna back home.. He was tired..
so sienz..

Tomorrow i will go to Georgetown!
hehehehe.. anything find me at phone please..
I will go out for whole day..

Tonight i went to a place that was very special to have my dinner..
It's a romantic place.. It's suitable to couple..
But it was very very far..
and inside many many lorong!

My ko ko tell me,
The bos brought a hill and open the shop there..
Oh no.. that guy should be very rich!


The colour bulb is nice!

Tonight Kah Mei and her teammates went to Kulim CRC to have the celebration dinner..
Actually i can meet her.. But i'm sure i will paiseh enough!
I go until the CRC there..
and i call my dad go back.. Cause i'm paiseh!
hehehehe.. Going to spam her wall later..
Gonna jio her go Gerogetown tomorrow..


Tomorrow is Xiang Qi birthday.. i gonna do the 1st person wish her.
But now, i was tired!
Set alarm? or direct sleep?
I don't know..

Telling you the true.
I was missing you whole day..
I don't know why?
I just know that i'm missing you..
Can't live without u..
Keep seeing the own photo!

I really miss you..
How How How?

Maybe after tomorrow i can't keep online..
Cause everybody is coming back..
This room will become someone bedroom..
I cannot keep go in and go out..
I feel paiseh to my ko ko too..
Cause he let me use his comp and he cannot use it..
Thanks ko ko!

Anything find me on phone..
My phone will open for you anytime..
I miss your voice miss your text babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment