Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weyig day!

Steamboat just now!
It was full!
RM110!
2 round of steamboat!

I wake in the early morning today!
They all said wanna go taman for jog!
When i reach there!
Nobody was there!
WTF!
I wait from8a.m. until 9a.m.
Just only have 2 person come!
WHAT THE HECK!
ALL FFK!

Only three of us there!

We having steamboat at night!
Yea! A lot of fun there!

But now suddenly i feel mood like shit!
What the hell!
This feeling is coming back!
I hate it so much!
Why i still care?

WHY WHY WHY WHY!
I keep asking myself?
That person also didn't care you ady!
Why you still care about that guy?

146th days today!
OMG! The feeling is really like shit!
I same like gonna kill ppl!

If you don't want!
Just say!
I wont force you guy!
Don't say you don't like it!
It's really hurt!
What is my feeling now!
Nobody know!

第146天的今天,不知为何又为你流下眼泪

After tmr! No more twitter! No more facebook! No more blogger! No more skype!
FUCK! I don't care it anymore!
Shit!
Genting ! here i come!
KB! Sadness place!
Good bye!
Hate this place!

LEONG SUET KEE
Don't care it anymore please!

No comments:

Post a Comment