Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Genting & KL short trip ;)

Last thursday, 
I went to my cousin house to stay a night.
Because we need to wake up in the early morning
5:30a.m. we started our car!


1st days when i reached the hotel!
I have nothing to do that time!
Just take a photo!

We took almost 8 hours to arrived genting!
Erm.. ;) around 1p.m. we reach there!
What are we doing on the time?
Check in hotel --> bath --> having our lunch --> i had forgot what we do? --> back hotel --> 下半山吃东西
Dinner with wine! Oh no! that time i really feel i'm so hot!
Drink too much! And i feel very tired and sleepy!
I didn't sleep for whole the journey!

After that,
Go back to genting!
It's freeze 2 time!
That was a funny show!
I feel proud of china children!
They are so fanstatic!

Magic, dancing, acrobatics on the ice!
With the roller skates!

We sit at the VIP place!
Eh! That's not my money!
I have no much money!
That was just my relative treat us!
1 = RM86
13 = RM1118


Our ticket!
Somebody was enter the hall!

The show finished at 10:30p.m.!
After that, we back to the hotel!
First worlds and thema park hotel is really so far!
We walk until wanna sleep!
The weather is still so cold!
Around 11 p.m. we reached hotel!
I need to take care of Jayden..
Let him sleep!
Around 11:30 i done all the thing and Jayden was sleep!

That is time to hang out with my friends!
Around 12 a.m. we hang out!
Where does we go?
Sitting at mcd talking..
After that? Walk here and walk there!
There was nothing to shop and nothing to play!
The time was so so so late!


Photo shoot with her while we are walk here walk there!
In the nike shop!
Both of us most liked shop!

After that, we back to mcd again!
Sitting there and start to chat!


Wah!so sweet?
We are paktor-ing!
Yes! we are really paktor-ing!hahaha
The weather was super double cold in the night!
Hugging each other can let ourselves feel better abit!


When we was eating until the half!
I saw this gal!
She came with her brother!
She didn't saw me at all!
After a little while, she just saw me!
And she taken photo with me!


Are we sweet?
Yes! I think so! hehe ;)
Around 2 p.m.
I back to my hotel alone!
In the journey, i feel so scared!
Alone walking on the road!
I feel so cold and scare!
After i reached hotel!
All of my cousin had sleep like a pig!

The second day!

I woke up in the super double early morning!
Around 7 o'clock like that!
Old town as our breakfast!
After that! It was time to play!
Accompany baby play!
It make me feel boring!
But that have a lot of fun also!

Just keep playing the same thing at the same day!
Accompany my cuties baby Jayden and my dearest baby Ivan to play!
My baby Ivan was so cute!
He called me 姨姨 for two time on that day!
I'm so happy about that!
Cause he was a cool baby!
He dislike to talk!
He was always like a boss!

But he like to smile!
When he smile! He was super super cute!
He is the one baby who know how to mecok!
Haha! How cute he are when he mecok!
I won't forget about that!


My cuties baby Ivan with her mummy while waiting to play!

Around 7 p.m. we back to our hotel to prepared for the dinner!
When we almost reached our hotel!
We saw a lot of ppl outside of our hotel door!
Oh no! I just know that,
Our hotel is let the artist to get ready!
So that, we are the passenger of the hotel!
We can enter!
I can saw clearly all the artist!
They all are so handsome and beautiful!
Our distance are not far than 30cm!
I stand at the 1st place! haha
I had shake hand with a lot of artist!
When i saw adrian!
I feel a little bit paiseh!
So just say HI with him!
He also say hi and smile back to me!
That day, he was really handsome!
I got took theirs photo! But in my cousin camera!
I feel the most luckily 1 is i can shake hand with 光良and戴佩妮
光良was very very leng zai at the night!


Adrian was the person with red cloths!
Sorry the photo havent a little bit not clear!
Because i'm too excited to meet them!
And they are walking!


After all the artist walk out!
I going back to my hotel for rest! The time is almost 8!
After a few minutes!
It's time to walk over first world to eat!

Dinner of the day!
Ah yat 鲍鱼!
That was so delicious! But that was also very expensive!
My cousin treat us the night! RM1888++
we eat 鲍鱼and 鱼翅!

The night just passed like that!



Third day!

We are going to kl!
The car was so squeeze!Honda Civic!
We took around 1 hours ++ to reached damansara!
What does the first thing we did?
Run down the car and run to the lift up to my cousin house!
After a few minutes! We done all the thing!

It's time to shopping!
We change my cousin car!
Bacause Honda Civic was too small!
We all cannot sit!

My cousin car!
Toyota Camry!
This car was big a little bit!
We went to Paradigm mall!
We still tot my sis was worked at there!
But we are wrong! My sis now is at lawang work!
Sushi Zanmai as our lunch!
My relative they all are really pro!
Brought around RM 1k in a shop!

Next station!
Sunway Pryramid!
We went there and wait my another cousin!
She just come back from Singapore!
After that direct came and meet us!
Because she miss the cuties Jayden Loo!

After that we went to sunways giza!
Erawan as our dinner!
Did you know what is this shop?
This is a thai food restaurant!
They said this shop have to booking after that just can go 1!
RM 444.40 tonight!
One of my rich cousin treat!
She was really a 女强人!
She is a GM of a company!
That Camry was her car!

At the midnight! we went to cheong k!
My sis came to meet us!
Her Boyfriend fetch her come and also join us there!
We just keep kenak her bf!
Hahaha!

Fourtday!
Last day!

Swimming at the early morning with my cousin , sister and her bf and still our cuties Jayden!
After alittle while!
My cousin have some important thing need to do!
And we rush to bath, rush to have our breakfast and rush to 1 u!
I sit Glory (Sis Bf) car!
Sis and him was so funny!

Around 2 o'clock!
We have our lunch at 粥面家!

3o'clock!
We start car to back KB!
We took 7 hours to back till KB!
Inside the car i was so tired but i still cannot sleep!
I reached home around 11 o'clock!

It was a short trip but i enjoy it!

Sorry for late updates dude ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment