Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Badminton day ;)

Oh! #tired
But it was so nice!
We went to my friends home for waiting him to fetch us go to the court!

Wah! His house like a palace!
It was so wonderful!
I like it so much!

After that we went to JKR!
after that!
We have alot of fun inside the badminton court!

After badminton!
we went to billion!
Play snooker!
It's my time!
I won today! hehe..

Today was a wonderful day!
Before we back!
I stand at the shopping mall de door!
And take out my badminton racket
I make it same like a guitar!
And then 自唱自弹!
everybody is looking for me that time!
But i do not feel paiseh!
OMG! i'm kisiao ady!

haha.. i'm so tired right now!
But i'm still SKYPING!
just let the photo take you all to see my day!


Camera man not pro at all..
Photo so blur!


Happy family!


1 versus 8!
Am i pro? haha


professional





I'm so hot!
Just finished played the game!


childish


She is hiao-ing with me
before we went for billion

That was a great day!
Today wake early morning!
Jogging at taman!
but i still didn't sleep yet!



I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU!
DID YOU KNOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment