Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yesterday was a happy day!

Sandwich competition!
Hahahaha.. that's freaking unfair!
Only good class can get the 1st place and second?
Is it this is school rule too?

Okay fine!
That's just a cup cake for the winner!
That cup cake is not delicious than my friend maked one!

I feel so lucky.
I'm in class 3 kasia!
I can eat many and many more delicious food!
They all are good in cooking!
Someone is good in making cake or biscuit
Someone is good in making dessert!

Yesterday my friend had maked 30 pudding for us!
Oh no! she woke up in the early morning and make it..
Feel so thanks you to her!


Process-ing!
That aunt is teaching people doing the sandwich!
hahaha.. Her face is so funny


We did it!


The gal who are maked the sandwich!

After the competition!
We still have alot of time!
What does we do?
Just playing at here without chair!
OMG, my leg is gonna break down!
I'm standing for the whole day!


We just playing this!
That is so funny!

At the beautiful night!
When i'm going to lay on my bed!
After i off my comp..
I jusy using my phone to browsing internet!
When i browsing until 2356h..
My phone had ring up!
On the time, i wonder who so late still text to me!
Is it all of the siao po?

When i looking at my phone,
OMG!i get shock!
Who is that?
Oh Kah Mei!
Haha.. what does she send for me?

Hey friend.. I've received your present.. thanks :)
I almost get shock that time!
hahaha.. Because i'm so curios why she will send to my 017 number..
And not 011

After that she is called me if next time really want send gift for her..
Don't send too expensive 1..hahaha..
You are my best friend and my idol too..
That's just a small case!
haha..
I almost happy until cannot sleep..
She is having kfc with her friend that time!
She is just finished 送九王爷!

After that,
I just asked her that she got gam dong mou?
Hahaha.. after "a few minutes"..
She replied me!
She say : " Bo gan dong pun beh sai lah haha"

She is so funny!
hahaha..
After that we just texting for a long time..
Until around 2:30a.m.
At the time she just reach home!
And she going to sleep because this crazy gal gonna wake up in the early morning tomorrow!
What does she want to do in the early morning?
She is going to Am lian!(Play basketball in the early morning)

Haha.. friend!
I hope our friendship can back to before (before june)
From March until June!
We almost texting all day long..
I just know i had told you many and many more thing..
And you too..

I can still remember last time your bc teacher scold you in the class tambahan!
That time after school you fly motor back to your home and take your phone!
I know that time i got class tambahan too..
Both of us is feeling bored!
That time when you teacher scolded you..
You directly told me..
And still scold a lot of rude word..
I cannot forget about that day!
Your most angry day (i mean after i know you)

Sometime is changes to me!
Sometime i'ill very angry too..
That time.. You just keep kidding with me!
Haha.. i cannot stop laughing when you kidding with me!

Lastly..
I just hope we can keep our friendship!
And you please help me keep this secret!
Don't tell anyone about the present!
Who had finished read this post and also help me to keep this secret!

I just don't want other people misunderstanding on me!
Thanks you all so much!
Yesterday is really a happy day!
I hope today too...

My life of today!
Sleep movie Internet Eat!
This is my life after PMR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment