Monday, October 22, 2012

I miss you:(

Sorry for i broke the promise again..

Today was a raining day..
And also a boring day..

I just keep watching movie!
I had done 10 ep in the morning..

I don't know why!
Why i will suddenly feel very miss you again..

Yes! I admin!
Everyday i'm missing you
But today, I miss you more than i can say!

Oh no!
I just keep trying to lie myself!
I feel so stupid!

Sorry for writing this kind of post again!
But i really cannot control myself!
I feel so sorry!

Today was the 129 days!
129th days!
How long was it?

Sorry for everything!
Sorry for i'm posting this kind of post again!
I'm so sorry!

Okay well!
I just hope you will happy forever!
I just write for my heart feeling well a little bit!

telling you all the true..
Everynight before i sleep..
What is my mind think of?
My mind and my heart is fulling with you..
fulling the memory of you and me!

When i saw the sky is being dark!
I feel so scare!
I feel lonely..
I scare i will think of you again and again!

Everytime when i think of that memory!
I blame on myself!
Why can i so stupid!
I should let you go!
I shouldn't make you unhappy!

OKAY! well!
I wish i can feeling well tongiht!

I'm going to sleep now and wake up early morning again tomorrow!
School on tomorrow!
Feel lazy!

Good night! ;(
129days

No comments:

Post a Comment