Friday, October 19, 2012

Freaking boring!

Oh my friday!
Freaking boring!!

I wonder why after PMR become so boring!
That's boring than before PMR exam start!
So how! Our plan keep on broke!

Today i almost kill people!
I'm damn tulan!
keep on cannot cannot and cannot!

Please don't block my way to send the gift!
I should send it before monday!

If i can't send before monday,
I think i will hit people after that!

Today really is a freaking boring day and freaking angry day..
I feel so miss and sad!
Suddenly i miss my primary school friends so much!

Kok Seng leh!
Suddenly comment the old photo!
Our last gathering! 3 years ago!
Long time ago!
One of my friend had go for Muar 2 years..
One of my friend had go for Sungai Petani for 1 year..
And other i almost don't know where they had go for!
We had been seperated!

Seperated to different class..
Seperated to different school..
Seperated to the different form!
Seperated to the different state!

Seriously! I miss them so much!
This coming thursday i hope we can meet up!
This plan please don't break!
My friend had come back from Muar!
other is also back from other school!

Just now i went to temple..
I feel so bored that time..
I had think many and many thing..
#Happy #Sad #Memory
All have it!

I think about that night so much!
I miss!
Would i regret?
I really don't know..
I just know that i cannot think too much!

Let it pass,
ok Leong Suet Kee?

Late sleep tonight!
Movie first!
Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment