Friday, August 19, 2011

We win Chung Cheng Team two times on GK Kuari Cup

this 100 plus give me some energy


last friday we fight with chung cheng..
the match make me very nervous..
but finally we also win them with 3 point only.
but i knw that is just we luck only..
chung cheng player play not so well..
so that we just can win them..
i knw i play we bad on that day..
i also wanna apologize to all ppl who get scold from me..
i'm sorry

today we fight with them again..
we make a miracle again..
i was happy now because we win the match..
today i in 13 point..
wow~the top score on today..
*happy*
we win them with 26 vs17
just 9 point..
but i also very happy already..

and thx for my friend 100 plus..
gv me some energy.. thx alot..

tomorrow gonna fight with smpch..
good luck for me
n add oil all player..
lastly, i hope i can play well like today on tomorrow..
Good Luck Leong Suet Kee~

No comments:

Post a Comment