Friday, August 5, 2011

Voyage Through Melody (The Concert of Chung Hwa Marching Band 2011)


Before the concert start. our band member are practicing
That was a nice, a boring, a funny concert
Actually i don wan go to the concert
I just give my friend face
so i just go
the concect was at renaissance hotel
the ticket have Rm50 n Rm30 on night

I'm going to the concert at night
but i does not happy because something happened was gave me saw it
I'm very very disappointed with him/her
if give me choose more one time
i sure wont go already
because i saw u n u at thr

And some of the show was very very boring
so, i with my friend went to billion shopping
wakakaka~
after we shopping
we went back to the hall again
when we back to thr that was have some girl is dancing>> Hot Summer

after that,
is our chung hwa marching band members show time
i also feel very boring
but just for six of the song..
haha.. just..
only have two i very like it
that is nobody n re qing de sha mou
i very very like it
because they add dance before they start their show..
11p.m. like that i went back with my dad friend..
i feel very tired
back until home direct sleep until next morning~
i have no time to bloging on that day

anyway,
the concert have happy n sad
both also have abit..
i also dun wan to think back about it
过去就让它过去

PHOTO
Wushu

solo


ending

nobody


break dance

ying jie solo(sing)





Yin Yin



Hot Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment