Saturday, August 20, 2011

I just can say I'm sorry

Today i have lose a match to Smpch..
i was very very sad

1st..
i play very bad today..
really is very bad..
please forgive me..

second.
have a ppl dont wan heard wat our coach saying.
n always one men show..
wan do pattern go back ur home do larh..
dont at here do

3rd.
they all like dont wan play.
dont wan run to the ball..
just at the court walk..

4th..
i think we use wrong techni..
we must use 23
and not men..
because smpch too fast..

we just lose 4 point..
just only 4..
the final score is 13 vs 9
1st period 10 vs 0 omg..
i just only get 1 point..
is it too bad?

i still less 8 point just can win a ppl do topscore
i hope i can get more n more point than her..
god please help me..

after today..
i wan to train myself..
sunday monday and wednesday training..
i wan try my best to learn all my mistake today..
I MUST LEARN FROM MISTAKE..

I'm very sorry about today friend n coach..
令你们失望了,真得很对不起
真得很对不起,请原谅我

still have 1 match with smpch..
i hope i can play well in the coming match..
now still have 2 or 3 week to give us get ready..

I'm sorry to Chung Cheng friend too..
i promise nest game i will try my best..

I'm very sorry babe~

No comments:

Post a Comment