Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Wait My Jersey From Monday Until Thursday


I wait our jersey from kl to kb start from Monday
That is because the people tell me will receive it on Monday
but i wait Monday
then Tuesday
and Wednesday
i very very worry about this
today i back from school.
i feel damn sleepy
but i know i must settle about the problem of jersey first
so that i back from school i direct take up my phone n phone it to the people
but that people say the jersey is already on kb
but not yet send it to me only


i start very very worry ady
because tmr need it ady.
so that she help me find the sky net(post the jersey d)
n give me them phone number
then i call to them
but it keep error
after a few minutes
it ady can call to them
n they also answer my phone call
then that person answer my call still call me to call a person
i call that person for many times
but he still not answer my number
finally he is ady answer my call
but he say need to wait
Oh My God!!!!!


i wait from 2:30p.m. to 3:30p.m.
he still not yet send to me
so i call to him again
i dunno wat he is saying
so that i just simply say: "yayayaya, then bye bye"


i also waiting him from 3:30p.m. to4:15p.m.
he still not yet send it to me
I'm ady feel very sleepy
but i still need to wait
so that i call him again
this time he tell me
traffic jam.. his car cannot move
OMG!!


i also just can wait
i wait from 4:15p.m. to 5:10p.m.
i call him again
finally he say he is on the way coming to my house by motor.
he say before 6o'clock will reach here
i keep stand outside my house because i scare i dint saw him when him pass by my house
i stand at outside alone
because my mum send my brother to tuition


suddenly i phone ring~
i tot is that ppl call me cz he dint find the road..
when i answer the call
i very strange y the ppl talk like a girl
i heard it clearly
i just know that is my friend call me~
we talk about 10 minutes
suddenly i saw a motor pass by my house with slowly
so that i tell him izit wanna send the jersey for me
he say yes
so that i cut my call to take it 1st

finally i was get it
I'm damn tired today
n today at school also got many happened
I'm very bother n confusing~
god please help me
i scare tmr when i take part in the match i will moody
so that i hope he/she say good luck for me
i will become full with power~
haha.. n play a nice game
anyway~
good luck to all my friend
n all the best on tmr match

Gambateh~~~




Chung Hwa Girl rock
And  fight on it!! gambateh!!!!

+you

No comments:

Post a Comment