Friday, August 30, 2013

14th Leo Installation 29.8.2013

The very first of my Leo Installation Dinner Night.
And it maybe will be the last of Chung Hwa secondary school Installation Night.
It was a wonderful and memorable night.

2013/14 New President of Chung Hwa Secondary School Leo Club Leo Jackson Tan Kian Yu form 4sc3
He is my buddy.

Don't ever let any commiserate to leave on your life.
You will feeling regret if you never came for the 14th Leo Installation Night.

Everyone enjoy the good time with our best buddy :)
I also enjoy the time with Mei Ping , Yijing , Ho Shzeng , Owi , Xiu Jie , Wei Jie , Yichen , Xin Shuen , Win Kee and also Yin Wei :)

Not only that , I also did a very idiot thing last night..
When my friends was performance.
I went up to the stage and give them a flower.
OMG, suddenly i felt my image was broken down.
How do you feel if you did it?
But without these all , I will not get the best memory ever.
There was the best moment that we spend together

Otherwise , Let the photo tell you the story :)


We are primary school friends.
Hope our friendship can last longer :)


Her pattern always ;)


Bakat Chung Hwa 2013 Champions 


Crazy Friends are here.
Jackson Tan, Tan Geoffrey, Xin Shuen, Ho Shzeng


With the little girl.
Bsb teammates and friends 4ever


14th Leo Installation Chair person
Zi Shan :)  Friends


Classmate 
Yun Yun :)


5 years friendship.
Xin Shuen :) Beloved Friend


Crazy !


9 years friendship
Mei Chin


Just a few months friendship. Classmate
Jia Wei. thanks for giving me the happinest day in school.
You are great seriously :)


7 years friendship.
Primary school friends.
Thanks for coming. Mei Ping :)


7 years friendship.
My buddy & brother.
Classmate & Best friends
You are great. Ho Shzeng :)


7 years friendship
Best Friends. You gave me a lot of memory.
Thanks you. Yichen :)


4 years friendship.
We know each other from basketball.
anyways, you are my best buddy and best partner in basketball.
Thanks you for coming eventhough you cannot stay at air-con room.
Thanks buddy. Yijing :)


Yijing here.. Best buddy and best bsb partner ever.


3 years friendship
Classmate. You are so funny man.
anyways great to know you. Jimmy :)


#photorus

The 14th Leo Installation Night ended with disco.
It was a very nice day!
and the memory will last longer inside my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment