Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The competition is around the corner

Oh.. I cant believe that the mssk competition is just around the corner!
I haven't ready and i'm in a very bad situation now!
I injured my back!
It was very very pain.. Even walking , standing , siting also will pain

How to take part in the competition the day after tomorrow?
I really very nervous about it!
I'm not scare about the weather we will win or lose..
I just scare we will lose because of me..
I dont want to be害群之马!

I'm not as young as before! I cannot keep on run run and run! My stamina is quick suck ady!
Thursday will be our 1st match! 1:30p.m.
Wish us luckkkk!!!!!

Our school are damn suck!
Make the jersey for us. But how much is that jersey only.. So small and so thin! Rm20 i think i can buy it!
How to wear! Macam bak zhang like that to competition? Fml!

Jersey! Shit! I'm so annoying about the basketball club seriously, what also find me! I'm tired of it!

Lastly, i just hope we can get a good result for the mssk competition!
Wish my injured get well in this two day!
Hope my teammates will sangseng! Dont let me worry anymore!

Number 7 always be the best!
Good luck to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment