Monday, December 10, 2012

Life

Boringgggg~~~
The first time of the holiday i got the boring life!
It's better than i traning like last year!

Dad keep on work until midnight!
And me, just sleep on my bed all day all night!

Friends is called me to go out! But nobody fetch!

My birthday party also is my friends fetch me out!
Dai Lou! Paiseh larh! Always call people come fetch!

Tomorrow is my friends birthday party!
Can i go there?
My dad answer me "i dunno what time i will finish my work tomorrow"
My heart is saying OMG on that time!
I had promise my friends since november!

That's freaking annoying! I can't even sleep at the night for everyday!
When i close my eye! -.-
Ur face, ur voice, all about you is coming out to my mind!
Then i told myself! YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

Why still keep thinking thinking and thinking?
miracle? It will never ever get out from my life!

2012 is a very very sad year! Faster end of the year please! I damn damn damn sad!

19/12/2012 PMR result coming out?
I think so! Just hope god bless me!    IPHONE 5! JIAYOU!!

All PMR`s candidates this year, good luck for your result next week :) Fighting! ^^

some of the 96's kids & 97's kids! REsult just around the cornea! Let's pray!

Our nightmare will be over soon, 97's kids. 9 days to go till the day we get the PMR results.
GET ready for our form 4 life!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!



I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment