Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Busy months!

Wow! I busy almost 2 week!
Finally, That's all over! Hohoho!
start from 19th i had alot of activities!

19th! Taken my PMR result!
not bad! over my target! hahaha!
5 A! That's is enough! another 3B!
all of my family member was accepted it and praise to me!

What is the most happy of i got the result?
My cousin was promise me to buy Iphone 5 for me!
( I hope that they wont forget)
No need to save money! hohoho!
I wish to get it soon! But they seem like forgot ady! (too Busy)
please don't forget please! I want it so much!

20th! Helping my cousin to prepare wedding thing!
we hang out for whole day and go here and there for some preparation!
At the night, sure is Hang out yamcha!
Discuss about how to play the bridegroom! Opos! forgot to say! I'm one of my cousin JIE MEI too!

21th! Helping to clear the field! and so on! (the most busy day)
I go out from the early morning 8a.m. until 12a.m. just back home!
OMG! In the morning, we did something for the wedding inside her house.
2p.m. to 5p.m. my cousin and i go for exercise! It's badminton time!
At almost 5p.m. back home ----> bath , direct go to my cousin house again!
It's 5 something! We start our job!
A very harder job! plus it's rain heavy!

We need to 铲平 the field and put away all the water!
We did it until almost 7p.m. something!
After that it is enjoy time! BBQ night before my cousin wedding day!
We tot that we finally can rest but we are wrong T.T still had a lot of thing havent done yet!
when we drink until half (drink bear) my cousin called us to blow a lot of balloon for the decoration!
Yoyoyo! after that my cousin open a ice wine for us to drink!
The most nicer alcohol!
After that i still need to send the balloon to the field there to let them have some decorate!
the most unlucky thing is when i walk until half without umbrella!
It got rain heavy again! OMG! I'm wet on that night!
Around 12p.m. we all had back home to sleep and prepared for the next day!


22th! Finally, it's my cousin BIG DAY!
We need to wake up in 5 something in the early morning!
WTH! We just only sleep for a few hours!
About 6 something we reach my cousin house and prepared the game!
around 8o'clock, the bridegroom were there!
Around 10 o'clock we did all the thing and need to back to the field there help my cousin!
Rain heavy again!
My cousin is going to the bridegroom home!
I know you all will be very curious!
How come got 轿子! 
That's so easy!
Because their house just very very near! 
So they choose the way!

We helped out my cousin in the field! That's finally become!
 LIKE THIS!


Garden Party!
Congratez!
After the garden party we hang to my cousin house make up bath change shirt! (not me)
after that go set up hair! It's almost 5 something! We direct go to helped out my cousin in the hotel!
Busy busy busy! until 8 something just can rest!



With mummy!




Hair saloon


In the car going to hotel!


With my cousin






My leng zai baby jayden 


Photo of the day

#fotocus Family


With my borther

23th Ethan birthday party!
My cousin son birthday!
Play until kisiao ady! Help out them also!

The three brother playing together before went to Ethan birthday party!

24th Christmas exchange present day!
hahahaha! in the morning my cousin came to my house and let all baby play together!
From 12 p.m. until 4p.m.
We just went to KB Mall to buy present and ballot!
OMG! i got ballot to Ling jie jie! I buy almost RM 60 ++ present for her!
Our budget actually just only 30 to Rm50
I had over budget!

at the night! we went to KFC to change the present! The present who gave me is ah wen!
After having KFC and changed the present!
It's time to relax!
We went to Lucky 7!OMG! FULL! so many ppl there!
After that we change place to RELAX(a shop name)
It's also full! luckily my cousin know the bos and he arrange a place for us!
What is the shop? Sorry that is not yamcha place!
That's club! haha! I'm under age actually!
My first time in club! We drink over the night!
That was so high when we were there!
We all almost drunk! some of them had really drunk! Luckily i haven't drunk!
But i had forget what i did last night! haha! Is it funny? haha
We drink alomost 30 big botol!
around RM500 or RM 600 ++ I don't know cause not i paid 1!

That was so high! The first time was great!

We are all drink over the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment