Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What do you want for me?

That really quarrel already?
whatever..
i said i dont care ady..
I think u was hate me now..
maybe i make you annoying for a few times.
i just can say I'm sorry..


today i have a decide for the thursday party..
i just know you really hate me till like that..
if we together go the party..
you dun wan at the same table..
whatever you want..
because i have a decide early..
that decide is i dont wan go the party ady
i really dunno how to face to you..
i just can choose escape..
maybe that not the best method.
but i no other choice..
u really hate me until like that..
whatever..
i can forget all the life when we all are together..
just be a strange ok!


i act like i dont care, but in deep it hurt..
nobody will know what is my feeling..
our friendship just stop at here..
i doesnt wish it can continue anymore..
just hope you can enjoy ur life..


i was very regret..
but the time is too late..
what should i do now?
sometimes the memories are worth the pain..
I'm sorry, I'm not enough strong..


our friendship just stop at here as long as possible..
I'm still finding who is my real friend,
very easy to find a friend, but it was very hard to find a real friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment