Monday, September 19, 2011

Annoying

I was annoying for a few day.

Saturday we have a match with smpch..
we lose to them again..
no wonder because we very cacat..
lose to them 8 point.
26 versus 18
they still put water to us..
paiseh larh..

I have a problem..
i think that problem sunday will settle all.
but the problem more serious already..
if u didnt ask me that question and i didnt answer u truely.
i think we wont like this..
but it too late..
i'm very regret now
i know u very "nan zuo"
so that i ady call u dont care about wat i said..
but y u reply my msg like that
is it we going to quarrel??
just because of one people..
really need it?
nothing to say with u now..
not only u tired ok!
i also very tired.. tired..
u really tot i'm truely happy..
but u was wrong..
i was not truely happy at all..


You also not truely happy..
i will trust u? >> very hard
u was very happy when with them..
i'm enough tired..
please dont do a story to lie me ok..
if u really didnt see me as ur friend just say..
i will accept wat u say..
we can be stranger..
i'm okay 1..

i really very tired and annoying..
please dont play me anymore..
i wish i can no need go school tomorrow..
i dunno how to face to you do u know?
i really dunno really dunno..
i didnt see u like a toy..
so please dont simply think..
not only u gonna crazy..
me too..

i'm going to crazy..
very tired
very annoying
gonna give up..
whatever u want..
i just care myself start from NOW!!

Thursday still have a party..
go or not?
if i go u sure will very "nan zuo"
thinking about going or not going..
tomorrow must have a answer..
i think i will think about this question for whole night.
and tonight will sleep lately..

I really cannot find a true friend to say anything..
that really is my life?
FML please..

Life is so beautiful, but i hate it!
No matter what song i'm listening to, the lyrics seem to remind me..
Sleeping is nice.. can forget about everything for a little while..

No comments:

Post a Comment