Thursday, September 22, 2011

Party night

I had promise myself wont go any party if they two together..
but i cannot keep the promises..
today i also go the party..
because of my friend..
if u all didnt call me to go..
i wont go ady..
luckily didnt have any happened tonight..

but i was very paiseh when see them..
because i said a word before..
i just can act..
act like nothing..
pretend didint happened it before..
but in my heart, it pain..

whatever, i dont care..
last post i said the friendship just stop here..
but our friendship doesnt stop there yet..
because one of my friend.. thank her for settle our problem..
the most tired person is she..

just a msg..
"ok now tmr who start first. Promise me no more quarrel. the most tired person is...."
i doesnot wan quarrel with u.
only u.. always like that..
anyway, if i promise u, u will promise me?
anyway, and one of ur msg..
i'm very very hurt and sad..
"she is just my best friend, also cant, or what u think"

what i think.. i'm thinking nothing now..
whatever..
because u was changed..
not same like before..
pattern, style and all also changed..

i wont care it anymore..
just take it easy..
friend please believe me i can do it..
and lastly i wan to thank the important people again..
my friend.. thank you so much..
i wont make u tired anymore..
i promise u i wont quarrel with her anymore..
thank..

No comments:

Post a Comment