Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting the result of science test

science test paper


Today we get our science test result..
erm..sure got ppl happy n sure got ppl sad
ME.. For sure is the sad one lor..
I jz get 37%..
still less 3 point can pass ady..
haiz..
i'm ady try my best to study..
but still get a GOOD result..


Anyways..
Today i have no mood..
Because of some problem plus my result and my injured is relapse..


Today when i was PJ..
I play with my friend..
Suddenly it was pain.
i think that is because i too 喘..


And today i have training too..
train for the under 18 at Melaka..
When i was training...
It was very pain.
After this i just know that my injured is not yet ger well at all..


Then i tell my mum say that my injured is not yet get well..
Direct get scold..
Because that time the doctor call me dont play ball for 2 week..
But not yet 2 week i ady go take part in a competition..
So that get scold lor..


Anyways...
I have no mood today..
*sad* + moody

No comments:

Post a Comment