Monday, July 11, 2011

The End for the KBA SKT Cup Under 18 Basketball Tournament 2011 Final Vs CC

I'm very dissapointed after the match..
I hate the person no play it serious..
N same like dun wan play..


before the Tournament..
i tot v can get champion on this time..
but v jz get number 2
Because some happend is coming out..
so that v cant get champions.
lose them 3 point.
jz 3 point.
i fight until wanna die jor..
but still get scold..
my coach scold me until very gao lak!!!
i very scare at the time..
mayb i really play very bad myself dunno..
ok.. i accept it..
*sad*
when i play until half.. i feel my xiong kou very pain.
i knw my injured is not yet get well..
but i still wan enter the court.


nobody knw i still not yet get well.
but now..
really pain.


I no comment about all player..
because i no qualifications to comment them.


no more champions.. no more confident.. *sad*
all is because the match..


bsb..
i'm ady sienz with u.
cz that was many happend come out on a competition..


still thinking wanna play for the under 18 or not..
cz i feel i'm very bad.
me at the team.
like害群之马


confusing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment