Sunday, July 3, 2011

The 1st Match of KBA SKT Cup Under 18 Basketball Tournament 2011

The 1st match of the tournament our team(SMCH A) was won Tanah Merah
                                        On 1/7/2011(Friday)
                                      with 50 more more vs 8
                                   I think i just get 8 or 10 point

But I'm the unluckily 1..
when i shoot the ball..
1st ball >>> get siku mouth from someone
second ball >>> get siku xiong kou from that people too..

so that after the match my xiong kou direct pain..
pain until cant talk loud cant smile like before cant sleep..

So that i ask my mum bring me to see doctor..
after saw doctor..
She say my GU YI WEI..
i feel very sad..
1st >>> because i cannot drink cold drink before recover
Second >>> because i need to stop playing bsb for 2 week..
after the Tournament finish.
i still cannot play bsb..
so that for this Tournament..
i just can take part on the 1st match only..
other match..
ady cant play..

I HATE THE PERSON WHO MAKE ME INJURED!!!

Today whole day at school i'm very quiet..
my classmates also BU XI GUAN
but them keep laugh me..
cz get siku.

ACTUALLY
I know if i can play i also just can do nothing for my team..
cz i'm not the best..
i'm jz a general player..

Anyway Good Luck to my teammates on their next match..

GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment