Friday, March 28, 2014

Go Go April!

April is coming very soon..
And i know that will be a very busy months for me..
Dikir Barat Final, Mssk Competition, 2nd Examination, 3 tournament to be a referee, TM open tournament

I should arrange my time very well..
Other thing... JUST LET IT GO!

Seriously, Leong Suet Kee wake up please............................

Clam downnnnnnn!!!

Over thinking <---- STOP

Holiday just so short..
Undang and short season training had took all my times.

But finally it's all over..
Yeah! Undang Pass with 50/50
I can't believe that too actually..
I'm so shock when i click the words of YA!
And lastly it pop out the "50" words..
OMGGGGGGG..

Training with dude


We all were pass the bullshit undang exam

50/50 Yeah!


 April wish. Everything goes well..
Burn this shit! Bye undang


With all my gang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment