Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Schooll life is bored!

Oh my gosh! I'm really feel so tired and bored in the school!
Everyday, we got a lot of homework! Everyday i do almost until 12a.m.++ just finish!
As i know! Form 4 actually is a honeymoon year! but now, i don't think so!
I really feel very stress! Add maths that's really hard! OMG!
I feel like wanna bang the wall!


This few days, my mind , my heart is always very annoying!
Haiz... I should know everything was passed!
I should forget it! It's already 214 days!

I'm learning something and going to give you a surprise friend!
Hahahaha! I hope you like it! hehe :)

I waste a lot of time for it!

today after school we meeting about the basketball club!
A lot of thing we are disccused! Choosing the pengerusi, n.pengerusi and so on!
Our PK Ko cin cai add the jawatan inside!
what captain also got jawatan? haha! siao liao!
Pengerusi not same as captain? hahaahah!

Organism of the Club!
Pengerusi ---> captain ---> n.pengerusi ---> and so on!
Pengerusi ??
LSK! hahaha!
actually i'm not interesting with this Jawatan!

Oh! i'm so tired today and i still have a lot homework havent done!
Now i'm still seeing movie! Later just do! hehee!
Good luck all!

Finally got the last year class party photo! Love it so much! stupid Tan Geoffrey!!!


BFF ever

Best friend ever!

Peace!


Eat eat eat!

Kacau 1

Kacau 2
Kacau 3

Brother!

Sek sheng ;)


crazy!


Dear!


Crazy


Brother ! Xiu!


Sc 2 gal! Yin Wei!

We all are here!!
3 kasia ever!

Girls here!

under the bridge


KB Mall


Bestie! Kaixin

No comments:

Post a Comment