Sunday, May 26, 2013

4 more days to go!

4 more days to go MSSM u18 girl!
I felt very tired when i was thinking of 7 person training!
What do you think if always only 7 person to training?
Did you feel very tired? 
Sometime we gonna change people for a little while also don't have. The feeling is so bad!

You gal are now enjoying there, but we all are here and training like a dog!
Coach, can we just stop for a day?
Maybe after a day, we can continue training with a very well situation!

My heart don't feel like wanna go on!
Just felt wanna stop here!

Without you, my feeling is more worst!
Sometime i really bad in mood, need you, but you are not here!
Did you know what is the feeling?

Seriously, i really need you very much!
Sometime you are really very important for me!
Did you know?
You are much important than other!
I care , but you? Not even care for a little while!
I just need a talk with you! Even that is a very short talk, but that is enough!

Seriously, i miss you badly right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment