Friday, March 29, 2013

A very nice week with u

Friday.. It is time to cheng meng i wake on540 and prepare for cheng meng. I saw ur msg when i wake up. Oh, u also going to cheng meng! So qiao! Haha

About 3 o'clock you find me on facebook and that time i still sleep liao a pig because i'm very very tired..

We chat until about 630 and stop it
You went out for dinner!
I also went out for celebrate my grandma birthday
I drink a lot today..
You seem like not really like ppl to drink
You seem like angry ady
And i trying to stop myself from it
We have a call before i eat and after u eat..
Just only 12 minutes on that time
You called me

After i back home
I called you because you seem like angry me because i leave you alone
We talking on phone about 1 hours 30 minutes like that. My phone money is almost finish! I waste about 30 to call u
But nvm.. Wo gan yuan! Hahaha

Not bad.. Talk much today!
Good night to you
Tmr i'm going to penang
And we cannot meet for a few days
So sad.... Miss you so much and very much!
Tomorrow chat again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment