Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet 14th

we all ady train for the lum mum chak cup nearest 1 month..
today is my birthday..
they are prepared 1 small cake and 1 big small..

after we traning.
we went to siew cin house at pelangi for celebrated
but they all didnt tell me anything..
they just wanna give me a surpise..
actually i know it all..

we had too many ppl.
so that cannot all ppl go up by 1 lift.
i went up with the second lift..
after i went up to the 15 level..
i walked to her home..
and wanna open the door..
but i cant open it.. because they lock the door..
after that they also open the door and let me go in..

suddenly they all came out from a room and singing the happy birtthday song and take out a small cake,.
haha.. the small cake thay just wanna kenak me..

after i go to wash my face..
thay take out a big cake again..
on the cake have my picture..

after that all..
my shirt was smelly..
but i was happy.
1st time i went my birthday with my friend..
and it was a surpise..
but this year i havent receive a present. *sad*

i just let my birthday pass with tired day

No comments:

Post a Comment