Friday, October 7, 2011

1 Week 2 New Shoes

On monday i went to my coach shop and wanna book a basketball shoes..
1st i want KD III >>> no my size

2nd i want Nike Air Max Flight II >>> no my size too..

3th i want NIke Hyperfuse low>>> no my size..

omg.. i was dissapointed.

lastly i brought a NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI-GREY MARBLE-LIMITED

i have a  NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI(CONCORD).

now still buy a new buy.. feel stupid..
I brought it with RM450..
but i was happy because have a new shoes..
This is for my next competition..
for the under 14 and lam muk chap under 16 at seremban..


Today i brought a new casual shoes..
offer at mall..
i want buy a casual shoes for long time ady..
today i saw 50% offer..
so that i buy one..
the original price is RM199
after discount become RM99.50
hoho..
that is nike sweet classic leather
Two of the shoes waste my money RM549.50
now my wallet have not money..
but i was happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment