Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yesterday I Hear A Bad News. I Feel Very Sad

Yesterday 8p.m. like that.. my friend msg to me..
she say: kee, choo ying wei passedaway. I'm going hospital now. i feel very sad.
i dun believe her..
i ask her: really ar? y suddenly? accident?
she said:ya. accident.
then, i start believe what she r saying ady..
but i cant accept the news..


but i know i cant dun believe it!!!
i feel sad too..
a young boy.. jz 14 year old.
like this tiok passedaway..
very unfortunately..
very very..

n today when v all sing our sch song.
i feel so many form 2 ppl de sound very very down..
very very sad
n tis is the 1st time so many ppl sing.
but. they all sing till very very down.(thier sound)

2mrw he will funeral ady.
many ppl will go..
but i still dunno i wan go or not
mayb i dun wan go ady..


tmr will have bus to fetch who wan to go his funeral.
pls wait at chung hwa secondary door.
9a.m.
 Principle already approve..
dun worry.


& to all will go to his funeral.
pls dun cry..
be tough..

R.I.P choo ying way.

No comments:

Post a Comment